Friday, September 3, 2010

Before you send me a love letter learn about the Bird & the Bee

Meet the Bird and the Bee. The band started in 2006 and has since then made great music. The musical duo consists of Inara George("the bird" and Greg Kurstin("the bee") The band's first full-length album The Bird and the Bee, which was described as "irresistible" amd "charming and delightful at every turn." Shaurie introduced me to them about a year ago and since then I've been literally hooked! Their music is described as indie, synthpop and alternative. 


I'm a really huge style of Inara's style. It's really colorful but classy and beautiful at the same time. I love this coat she's wearing here. 


To me she looks like someone holding a secret. Really beautiful. Mhmmm...I love the Bird and the Bee!

1 comment:

  1. i'll have a listen :)
    Olivia x
    www.something-like-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments loves! Follow me! I don't bite :)