Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have made so much success this year. Yes, some people aren’t the biggest fans of them and I can’t say I am either but they have been influential in the fashion industry. With their fashion line Olsenboye and their covers on fashion magazines they are becoming more and more popular. Well, let me give you some more background on these twins.
**************************************************
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were born on June 13, 1986. In 1987 they started acting in Full House, at only 9 months old! Both sisters played the same role as Michelle Tanner. In addition to Full House they also played in the movie To Grandmother’s House We Go. Shortly after the end of Full House they began to shape up their image. They established a company called Dualstar in 1993 in over 5,300 stores worldwide. Because of this they were ranked as the eleventh-richest women in entertainment by Forbes in 2007. The girls became popular figures in the preteen market. The girls have been in more shows and movies since then such as The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley and New York Minute. As for fashion the girls have been featured on many fashion magazines and editorials. The twins have had a lot of success from the fashion industry to the acting business.






5 comments:

  1. Love this post
    MK and A olsen are amazing
    xoxo
    www.itsmeroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, pretty!
    thank you for your visit and for your sweet words!
    I visited your blog and I think it's really cute and you're so stylish and pretty!
    I follow you!
    I hope to see you again in my page.
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments loves! Follow me! I don't bite :)