Thursday, November 25, 2010

Street style this year..

To start off my post I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope you all have a nice holiday with your family and loved ones!
Well, the season has definitely checked in! And so has fashion. From New York to Paris let’s see what the world has in store for fashion.
New York:
Animal Print Jumpsuits are always a nice twist for fall fashion.new york 1Trench coats are always a must for the chilly New York weather.new york 2
Paris:
Big coats and cute boots keeps you warm in the winter of Paris.
paris 3paris 4
paris 1
Tokyo:
Dressing up in colorful leggings and coats keeps these girls cozy and warm for the season.

tokyo 1
tokyo 2
Street style is different all over the world but it’s really fun to look at. Just to see how different parts of the world dress up…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments loves! Follow me! I don't bite :)