Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December, December, give me the Christmas spirit.

December has come..and this year has gone by way too fast. I say again :) The air is getting colder and houses are getting decorated with glowing lights. Little kids are getting excited and christmas music is playing. Christmas trees are up with those beautiful ornaments.
AND I DON’T GET WHY IM NOT IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT…..
Maybe because of what happened last night. My step-dad(blech, I don’t even want to call him that) got fired last night and my mom and him got in a fight. It was terrible. He pushed the Christmas tree and it fell with all the ornaments. Most of the ornaments broke and there is still glass everywhere. Those ornaments were my memories and now he broke them. Last night I got so scared that I left my house and called Shaurie and stayed out walking for an hour. It was nice though, and I loved it. I feel a lot better than I did last night and hopefully my Christmas spirit comes….
***********************************************************************************
To help me get in my usual Christmas spirit I shall post christmas photos! I love looking at them so why not post a few? :)
christmas 2
christmas 1
christmas 7

RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEERchristmas 4
christmas 10
christmas 5
christmas 11
christmas 9
Christmas, where are you?

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments loves! Follow me! I don't bite :)