Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tik Tok on the clock: New fashion inspiration Ke$ha

kesha 12

Lately I’ve been trying to give my style a twist. A lot of people see that I’m blonde and immediately think “prep!” Ew. So..I’ve been trying to twist up my style and Kesha is a fashion inspiration. Most people think she’s a slut and all but really? I don’t think she is. Yes, Im not a fan of her music but her style makes me want to shout “Woah ohh ohh o!”
kesha 1
She has a very different style. Hardcoreish, I dare to say. It has a punkish feel to it with a feminine touch. It’s all glitz and glam but with some neons and punk twists. Which im definitely a big fan of…
kesha 5kesha 4
kesha 7
kesha 2
kesha 8
kesha 15
What do I like most about Kesha?
She’s not afraid to be who she is. And she’s different. She doesn’t go over the top like Lady Gaga(blech) but she’s different from everybody else.
If you don’t like Kesha..
If you don’t like her then that’s fine. To be honest I’m not a huge fan of her myself..but you’ve got to admit she does have a good ass style.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! :) I love your blog so much!So amazing your photos! I Follow you! Please, pass for my blog and follow me if you like it,or you want! :D Kisses from Madrid, Spain! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments loves! Follow me! I don't bite :)