Monday, August 23, 2010

1st Day of Highschool

Hey loves! Today was the first day of high school!! It was really different from middle school, there were a ton of people! It was super crowded and I got lost again and again. I met a couple of people so that's good. I mean, it's the first day of middle school! There's nothing I can do to make the day any better! The school has TONS of people! I had to keep asking people where to go because I was lost several times, like I said before! So now I have a lot of signing to do on papers! GRR. But whatever. Well, to end the post I shall post a video of one of my favorite bands! MGMT!!! 


Hope you guys also had a nice day at school today! 
xo, Belle

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with High school

    -The Trendy Fashionista
    http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments loves! Follow me! I don't bite :)