Sunday, August 22, 2010

Goodbye Summer, Hello Highschool




Today is the last day of summer! So many new things have happened this year. I started a blog! That's the biggest change. Since school will of course be keeping me super busy I won't be able to blog as much. But, I will be sure to blog whenever I get the chance! I wonder what 9th grade will be like but I know it's going to be great. Well, as my start of a new year of school I'm going to end the summer with a nice post :)
********************
Vampire Weekend
I was just searching up music on YouTube because I wanted to find a cool new band. I ended up finding Vampire Weekend. They're a really cool band and I really like their music. Their latest album came out in 2010.

You guys might already know them and I might be extremely late at learning about them. Well, I guess this is my goodbye to summer. And my hello to high school :)
BTW, I guess I forgot to mention my one talent. :D Piano! This year I got into a class for it. I've been playing for 6 years. Maybe I can get a career as a pianist or stay into fashion. I don't know yet but I think as I get older I'll know exactly what I want to do.

2 comments:

  1. I love Vampire Weekend, me and my friend tried to get into their free gig but it was real late notice and we didnt have any wristbands :/
    cool band though been around for a while, in London anyway I dont know about worldwide

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh! That's cool. Yeah. they're a really cool band :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments loves! Follow me! I don't bite :)