Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Current Obsessions!

Well lately I've had some obsessions with a few things! So, let me get started!
****************************
Reptile Skins
Well, lately I've been loving reptile skins! I have this magazine and I was looking through it and they had this wonderful picture of reptilian shoes and bags! Although the page only consists of one tiny paragraph talking about it I became crazy over it! The design simply puts a boring outfit into a wild one! I suggest going in for the kill and try pairing up with some alligator booties! Or a gator tote! Fact is reptile skins is a look I would definitely go for!

*************************************
Mac Dazzle glass: Like Venus
If you've tried any of Mac's lip gloss you probably understand why this is one of my obsessions! The lip gloss is so glossy it's hard to live without it for even one day. It smells heavenly and it lasts for such a long time. I am completely addicted to this lip gloss!
  
******************************************
Bjork
Ever since Shaurie introduced me to Bjork I have become obsessed! Bjork is naturally talented. I'm completely in love with her song Earth Intruders! The video is amazing.  
**********************************
 Well, these are my latest obsessions! What else can a girl really say?

10 comments:

  1. Earth Indruders by Bjork!
    <3 Her!!!
    You like that song sooo much
    that shld be our friendship song or somthing
    :3
    xox
    projectshaurie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't like alligator/snake skin but that bag is lovley. and those shoes ♥

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shoes!!! :)

    http://www.pleasereturntoalyscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for joining my blog and entering into my contest.
    i am following you now

    funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Bjork
    Great Blog, Im following you now

    Please follow me too!
    www.susuanalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog, I'm following now!

    http://www.ukfashiontrends.blogspot.com/

    P.S Love the shoes but not 100% on the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments loves! Follow me! I don't bite :)