Friday, July 16, 2010

Dries van Noten- International Fashion Designer****

Dries Van Noten! He is a Belgian fashion designer. His designs are very eccentric and he has won many awards because of his famous brand Dries Van Noten. In 2005, the New York Times described him as "one of fashion's most cerebral designers." His shops are located in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, and Paris. His brand is said to be carried around 400 fashion shops around the world. Dries Van Noten is a top fashion designer and I would kill to own one of his designs.

******************************
 
Above is Van Noten's spring 2010 fashion show. I love the patterns. They're so different and I would love to see someone actually dress like that other than for a fashion shoot. I would definitely.

 
This is also from his spring 2010 fashion show. The second and third ones are my most favorite! Mainly I love the pants for the second model and I love the top for the third model. The first one is ok. I like it, it's just I prefer more unique designs. That one isn't so crazy as to jump out to me. That's all :)

 
This was for Paris fashion week. This is part of his collection for spring/summer 2010.

  
This is part of his fabulous fall 2010 collection!! I love his designs! 
*********************************
Fact: Dries van Noten never ceases to amaze me.
Fact: Dries van Noten is an amazing fashion designer!
Fact: I want something from Dries van Noten. 
No matter what it is I won't care. 
As long as it's by him! :)
Fact: When I'm older I am definitely owning one of his unique designs!
Well, I better stop boring you guys with all these facts! But Dries van Noten! You will never cease to amaze me with your amazing designs!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow such great designs. i love the them, looks professional and classy. oh & i love the design of your blog header too.

    come & check out my site:
    www.shineyglam.blogspot.com

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments loves! Follow me! I don't bite :)