Monday, July 12, 2010

Flower Power

Hello loves!! Don't you guys just love flowers? Especially on your clothes. Well, duh! Not much of my clothes are patterned with flowers but either way I love the pattern. It's so girly and fresh. The style lasts for all seasons. From spring to summer, summer to fall, fall to winter, the pattern never gets old. When you wear flowers anything can go with what you're wearing. You could be going for a grungy outfit, a girly outfit, or anything. No matter what flowers are the way to roll. Flower's are so popular that there are even flower jeans. Ahh! I want those badly. I don't see much people wearing flowers so it makes them even more unique. Flower patterns can be perfect for a date or just a girls day out. Wearing flowers is totally adorable and I recommend it to anyone. The floral look is over the top and adds a new twist to even the plainest outfits. You can see models on the runway almost all the time. 

 This model works a floral Erdem dress at a spring 2010 fashion show.

Many celebrities work floral patterns also.
 
Wearing florals is a fashion phenomenon. You can look in many fashion magazines and see many models wearing florals. So go out and buy something floral! Trust me, you won't regret it ;)
Much love, Belle

 

2 comments:

  1. florals! (:

    xx rena.

    http://themoonchildco.blogspot.com

    come visit and enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! yes! Florals!!
    Next time follow me! :)
    xo, Belle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments loves! Follow me! I don't bite :)