Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Freckles on Fire

Hello loves! Today I realized that I love freckles! They're just something unique that you don't usually see all over the place. Freckles can go beyond crazy and I'm jealous of those who have freckles covering their face. I think it adds something unique to an otherwise plain, boring face. I used to have small little freckles that would crawl over my nose but they're gone now...I love freckles! 
FRECKLES, FRECKLES, AND DEFINITELY MORE FRECKLES!




 


************ 

Haha! I guess you guys now see how much I adore freckles!
Much love, Belle Elisse
 

5 comments:

  1. I sooo agree with you!!I have no freckles :(
    and people with freckles that don't like them just make me mad!!they are so special!!

    http://fashionablylonely.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´ve always wanted to have freckles, but i have none... :( and yes I hate when people who do have them don´t like them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments loves! Follow me! I don't bite :)