Friday, June 11, 2010

Joining the world of blogging

Hello everyone :) I am Belle. Yup. I am new to the blogging world. My best friend Shaurie inspired me to start a blog. She has her own blog A'traverse, which is amazing. You should check it out (www.projectshaurie.blogspot.com)  ;) Well, I love being myself. Some may say that I'm quiet but once you get to know me I'm quite loud. I love to express myself with my style and I love to have fun. I dream of becoming a fashion model when I'm older and after that a fashion merchandiser. I like dreaming about what will happen later on in my life. I tend to dream big, do big, and be big. My life is very simple but I try to make it more complex. Some may think I'm just like everybody else but I try to be different and stand out of the crowd. Well, enough about me! I hope you all enjoy my blog. :)

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments loves! Follow me! I don't bite :)