Sunday, June 13, 2010

The pretty park :D

Well, today my sister and I went to a park. It was so pretty! Water was right there and I could just smell the ocean. :D We had a picnic and then I took some pictures! I'll post the pictures ASAP! I kept talking about how beautiful the water was and I got her to admit that it truly was beautiful. It was very hot outside but I didn't care because I didn't want to leave just yet! There were lots of people outside today, and some guys were even playing soccer. I guess I wasn't the only one who enjoys the sun. There were many trees and lots of greenery. We brought my baby (my dog), Flower! Haha! She's such a cutie. :) Many people bring their dogs outside to play at the park. I didn't want to leave but eventually we had to. The park was a small place but it made me realize that there are so many beautiful places in the world. And even if things may seem small if you actually take a look at it, it may be special in it's own way. The water was very pretty, but I noticed that there was trash in it. I don't like how people think they can just throw things out into the ocean like that but whatever. As long as I don't! Eventually I'll try putting up some pictures here to make this place a little more lively! 
                                                Much love, Belle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments loves! Follow me! I don't bite :)