Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Marc Jacobs! He is an American fashion designer(yay!). And his designs are very artisitic. In every Teen Vogue magazine they show some of his designs and so it inspired me to do this post. Thank you Teen Vogue! All of models have a unique look. He is originally from New York, which is very cool. Marc Jacobs is openly gay and was married in July 2009 but their marriage was not legally official until later that year. Marc Jacobs boutiques in the United States include multiple locations in New York, San Fransisco, Los Angeles, as well as shops in Boston, Bal Harbour, Las Vegas, Guam, Chicago, Savannah, and Provincetown, Massachusetts. Worldwide, his stores are located in Europe(Paris, London, Madrid, Compenhagen, and Moscow), the Middle East(Beirut, Riyadh, Dubai, Kuwait, and Doha), across Japan(Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Nagoya, Sendai, Shizuoka, Nagano, Chiba, Matsuyama, and Tottori), Korea(Seoul), and also in Asia(Hong Kong, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Jakarta, and Bangkok). Marc Jacobs was chosen to be among the Time 100 most influential people in the world. He is also the Creative Director for Louis Vuitton.


 See how Marc has such flawless designs? I would love to wear one of his designs! They're amazing! Lucky models :D Several celebrities have appeared in his ads. Such as singer M.I.A.
 I had a feeling that this was her when I saw this in a magazine but I wasn't sure. Now I know! Marc Jacobs has gone beyond everything and is now one of the world's top designers. I would love to own some of his clothes someday. Even now having even a scarf of his would be amazing for me. I love the guy to death even though I don't know him how could you not love him? He has lived his dreams and is now giving the world his best. The 47 year old has done a lot. I can't believe he's that young. I mean, he's done so much for only a couple of years. You guys have to admit he's pretty amazing. Well, everyone thank you for listening! I appreciate it a lot :)
                                                  Much love, Belle<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments loves! Follow me! I don't bite :)