Monday, June 28, 2010

Artsy Images

Well, today I was viewing my best friend's blog(www.projectshaurie.blogspot.com) and she was talking about a website called AnotherMag. So I had the desire to check it out! I mean it seemed like such a cool website so why not look? So I went to the website and it was beautiful. Millions of fashion images and everything I could dream of :) I recommend the website to all of you. I bet you'll enjoy it. Well anyways, today I looked up fashion images because I was desperate for something new here. I'm honest, huh? Well, I hope you guys like them and let me know what you think. 


 I found these all super unique! I mean, I guess this is what you get when you put artists and designers side by side to work with eachother. I totally adore the people who created such magnificent pieces. Let me know what you guys think :)
                                      xo, Belle<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments loves! Follow me! I don't bite :)